What’s tastier: Pesto or Balsamic Vinegar?
That was a trick question, because you and I couldn’t live without either of these two flavorful Italian gifts. And so, in this flavor-happy dressing, we shall combine them together to create a whole new level of awesome.
What shall you do with this amazing dressing?
· Dip your Rosemary Focaccia Bread in it!
· Toss it over zucchini noodles!
· Serve over your favorite salad ingredients!
· Use it to liven up your next omelet!
· Drizzle it over grilled chicken breast!
· Put a little in your hair! (If you’re feeling wild)
Place the walnut pieces in a dry skillet over medium heat. Toast for a few minutes, until golden.
Combine the Pesto ingredients, minus the olive oil, in a food processor and pulse while slowing pouring in the olive oil. Pulse until fully combined.
Add the Pesto and all of the Dressing ingredients to a pint-sized mason jar. Shake vigorously to combine. Serve with Rosemary Focaccia Bread or toss with zucchini noodles or a salad. Enjoy!