If you’re craving a chewy, moist oatmeal cookie then this is THE RECIPE for you!
It’s much healthier than traditional oatmeal cookies for a few reasons...
1. These cookies have NO SUGAR ADDED! (The sweetener used is Swerve, which doesn’t contain any sugar.)
2. These cookies are made with PROTEIN POWDER! (I ONLY bake with TRULEAN PROTEIN- for the best flavor and cleanest ingredients.)
3. These cookies are GLUTEN FREE! (Instead of flour we are using pecans and rolled oats.)
4. These cookies are MOIST! (No dried out protein cookies for us.)
5. These cookies have AMAZING FLAVOR! (Try to eat just one - I dare you!)
**Nutrition listed is for 48 small cookies**
1 cup brown Swerve
¼ cup granular Swerve
2 cups Raw Pecans, toasted in a dry skillet
½ teaspoon sea salt
3 cups rolled oats
½ cup black raisins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl mix the coconut oil, brown and granular swerve together. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
Pulse the pecans in a food processor into a flour. Add the Frosted Vanilla Cake Protein Powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and baking soda and pulse until fully combined.
Transfer the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl and cream together with the coconut oil mixture. Mix in the rolled oats and raisins until fully incorporated.
For Large Cookies: Roll 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough into 24 cookies and bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven.
For Small Cookies: Roll 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough balls into 48 cookies and bake for 6 minutes in the preheated oven.
Please, Please, Please don’t attempt this incredible cookie recipe with a protein powder other than TRULEAN Frosted Vanilla Cake Protein Powder. I simply cannot vouch for the flavor or consistency of the cookies if you’re using different ingredients than what I have listed here.