I’ve mixed finely chopped broccoli into the meat and then stuffed each one with creamy, delicious cashew cheese. It’s a huge hit with the kids.
There are many ways to serve these tasty meatballs…
- Serve over Spaghetti Squash
- Serve over Butternut Squash Noodles
- Serve over Zucchini Noodles
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice
- Serve wrapped in Coconut Flour Tortillas
- Serve over a big bed of Spinach
Enjoy and let me know which way you decided to serve your Stuffed Meatballs 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the sausage, garlic, broccoli, almond flour and nutritional yeast. Mix well – it’s ok to get your hands dirty!
- Take the cashew cheese into your hands and form 16 small balls. Take a handful of the meat mixture into your hand, flatten it and place one of the cheese balls in the center, then roll the meat around it. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Continue until all 16 meatballs have been made.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through. Serve over spaghetti sauce. Enjoy!