I don’t want you to take this post the wrong way. It’s not that I don’t love you, because I do. Probably more than I should.
It’s just that Blondies are pretty cool too–especially these To-Die-For Blondie Bars. With zero grains, zero refined sugars and a shot of rum, these blonde dessert bars are here to give you a run for your money.
Sure, you’ve got chocolate on your side, and that’s a big deal. But these blondies are dotted with mini chocolate chips and chopped pecans, giving it’s creamy, moist middle delightful texture.
Don’t worry, we can still be friends. I’m just going to be making you a little less now, and these To-Die-For Blondie Bars a little more.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8×8 brownie pan with coconut oil.
- Gently melt the coconut oil over low heat. Beat the coconut oil and coconut palm sugar together using an electric mixer. Add the egg, vanilla and rum.
- In another bowl, combine the salt and almond flour. Add to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Fold in the pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set in the middle. Cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!