Since I’ve started making cauliflower rice, I can’t imagine ever going back to traditional, high-carb rice.
It’s just as satisfying, is quicker to make, is filled with more fiber and is super low in carbs. Add to that the fact that you can dress it up with many different flavors, like my Sweet & Sour Rice, Stir-Fried Rice, or this tasty version of Mexican Style Rice.
If you haven’t tried cauliflower rice yet, check out the original version here.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease shallow baking pan with olive oil.
- Using a food processor with the grating blade, grate all of the cauliflower. Set aside.
- In a high speed blender, or food processor, blend the tomatoes, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt, pepper and tajin until smooth.
- Mix the tomato blend evenly into the shredded cauliflower. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Stir and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to serving dish. Mix in the chopped cilantro and drizzle with lime juice. Enjoy!