When faced with the choice of plain rice or stir fried, who doesn’t opt for stir fried?
This recipe is quick and easy and filled my craving for tradition stir fried rice beautifully.
It’s grain-free, guilt-free and every bit as tasty as the real thing.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Add the chopped carrots and boil for 3 minutes. Add the frozen peas and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain the water and set the veggies aside.
- Using a food processor with the grating blade, grate all of the cauliflower.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium. Add the carrots and peas, saute for 3 minutes. Add the 3 eggs, stir to combine. When the eggs have set, add the grated cauliflower and mix to combine.
- Season the rice mixture with coconut aminos, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low, cover and allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add more coconut aminos, salt and pepper to taste.