Oh My Goodness! These dark chocolate coconut cups are my new sweet tooth obsession!! It’s super easy to make and tastes like another 😉 Keep you freezer loaded with these tasty treats! Enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Cups
For the Dark Chocolate:
- 1 bag lily’s chocolate chips (stevia sweetened)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
For the Coconut Filling:
- ½ cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- On a rimmed baking sheet that will fit in your freezer, arrange 15 mini cupcake liners.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler over medium heat. Melt, stirring often, until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Carefully spoon a teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until creamy and fully combined. Remove the pan from the freezer and place a heaping teaspoon of filling in each liner. Press down to level off the tops.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the filling, covering all of the white with chocolate. Place the pan back into the freezer for 10 minutes to harden. Serve and enjoy! Keep leftovers stored in the freezer.
Calories: 102 Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 16mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 2g