My husband loves pickled anything! So I make sure to keep some pickled radish or beets in the fridge at all times.
Quick Pickled Radishes
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Slice the tops off of the radishes and thinly slice into rounds. Place the radish rounds in a pint-sized canning jar. Slice into the garlic cloves in multiple places, then put on top of the sliced radishes. Top with the peppercorns and celery seeds.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, water, honey and sea salt. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until it comes to a boil. Pour the mixture over the radish rounds.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Calories: 17 Fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 3g Sugar: 2 Sodium: 194mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 1g