Who says that whipped cream must come from a can and be riddled with unhealthy ingredients? Give this wholesome Coconut Whipped Cream a try…Enjoy!
Coconut Whipped Cream
- 2 cans coconut milk, full fat
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of sea salt
- Chill the cans of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. Do NOT shake the cans up at all. Carefully turn the cans over and open from the bottom.
- Drain out the liquid and scoop the white cream into a bowl. Discard the liquid.
- Combine the honey, vanilla, almond extract, coconut oil and sea salt with the coconut cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric whisk. Whip until creamy. Keep chilled. Enjoy
Calories: 120 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 9 Sodium: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1