I’m obsessive about putting out snacks and appetizers when we have people over. If my guests don’t have some- thing to eat, then the world is going to end. Before I started eating healthy, I would put out appetizers that were greasy and smothered in cheese. Sure, these tasted good, but my guests deserve more than simply good taste. They deserve an appetizer that is going to taste good and make them feel good. Like these adorable BLT Bites.
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup Lazy Man’s Ranch
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Cut each tomato in half and gently scoop out the insides with a spoon. Place the tomato halves cut side-down and allow to drain for 10 minutes.
- Mix the bacon, ranch, onions, and parsley in a small bowl. Spoon into the tomato halves. Chill for 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Enjoy!