What do you eat when you want something crunchy salty and sweet?
Today’s recipe has amazing flavor and really delivers a satisfying crunch. Simple pecans, maple syrup, natural flavors and sesame seeds combine in the most delicious way!
It’s a good idea to double or triple this recipe, then store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. These go super fast!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place a metal cooling rack in the center of a rimmed baking sheet. Cover the rack with parchment paper.
- Place the pecans in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl combine the syrup, coconut aminos, and balsamic vinegar glaze.
- Lower the heat under the skillet and pour the glaze over the pecans. Mix to combine and sprinkle with a dash of sea salt. Cook for 4 minutes, until the glaze is covering the pecans yet still sticky. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and carefully mix to coat.
- Spread the pecans over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 minutes, until toasty. Enjoy!