These days so much of our life is spent on-the-go.
We make breakfasts, pack lunches, get the kids to school and ourselves to work with speed and efficiency. Well, most days it’s speedy. And sometimes it’s efficient. But it’s definitely on-the-go.
On the busiest of mornings, a batch of these Banana Nut Mini Muffins can literally save the day. Grab a couple for speedy breakfasts and pack a few for snacks. Made without gluten, grains or refined sugar, these tasty little muffins are packed with usable protein and healthy fiber to power your day.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, coconut oil and coconut palm sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared mini muffin tins, filling each tin ¾ full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and set. Cool in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.