This recipe for Real Healthy Broccoli and Beef has all the attributes of the perfect weeknight dinner…
- It’s very quick to throw together.
- It’s bursting with protein and fiber.
- It’s low in carbs.
- It has aaaaaaaaaaaamazing flavor 🙂
- It don’t contain any gluten, soy, sugar or MSG.
In my book this dinner recipe gets a perfect 10!
Real Healthy Broccoli and Beef
- ⅔ cup coconut aminos
- 1½ Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup filtered water
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup, grade b
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1.5 lbs grassfed flank skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large skillet or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, saute for 5 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the skillet and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over Stir Fried Cauliflower rice.
Calories: 371 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 15 g Sodium: 684 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 34 g