If someone held a gun to my head and told me to choose only one thing to eat for the rest of my life, this would be the thought bubble above my head…
And in the end I’d choose this Chocolate Chip Pancake recipe!
Wholesome ingredients with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips make this pancake recipe the most fun you’ll ever try.
- 3 omega-3, free range eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup, grade b
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut milk (full fat, from a can)
- 2 Tablespoon flax meal
- 1½ cup blanched almond meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- In a blender combine the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut milk. Blend until smooth. Add the flax, almond flour, salt and baking soda. Blend until smooth. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Grease a large skillet or pancaked griddle with coconut oil and place over medium heat. Place heaping tablespoons of batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form. Flip each pancake and cook for another minute, until golden on both sides.
More Pancake Recipes to love: