Fruit salad is a staple of summer.
Juicy melons, sweet berries and crisp apples eaten from a paper plate while the sunshine warms your head.
When the fruit is sweet and at its peak, there’s no need for extra sweeteners.
A squeeze of fresh lime, a sprinkle of chopped mint and you’re good to go.
- 1 honeydew melon, chopped
- 2 crisp apples, chopped
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 15 mint leaves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine the fruit in a large bowl.
- In a small cup combine the mint and lime.
- Drizzle lime mixture over the fruit and toss well.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…