This recipe was made for my girl Rebecca Tabbert by special request.
She runs Fit Body Bootcamps locations in the Redlands area.
Here you go, Rebecca, a teriyaki sauce that’s not loaded with sugar! Hope you like it 🙂
- 2 Tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- ¾ cup filtered water
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1½ Tablespoon molasses
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- *Optional: 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a small cup combine the vinegar and cornstarch. Mix well until no lumps remain. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small sauce pan and heat until boiling, whisking often.
- Add the vinegar mixture, mix well and return the mixture to a boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…