Here’s a new way to enjoy coleslaw. Creamy basil pesto mixed with crisp green cabbage– yum! This salad is filled with vitamins, minerals and healthy fiber so eat up!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 cups basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- In a food processor, blend walnuts, garlic and coconut milk until smooth.
- Add basil leaves. pulse and add olive oil with blade running. Add salt and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the pesto with shredded cabbage. Add the vinegar and mix until well combined.
Calories: 162 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 6 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 109 Fiber: 3 Protein: 5
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…