Yum, yum, yum! These are some tasty steak fries!
You won’t even notice that these fries are baked and not fried – the flavors are THAT good! By baking at a very high oven temp – 500 degrees F – and by heating up the pan beforehand, these fries get crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, just like a steak fry should be! Make lots and enjoy!
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place a nonstick baking sheet in the oven.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into ½ – ¼ inch wedges. Place in a large bowl.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with the coconut oil, salt, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix until evenly coated.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven, and arrange the sweet potato wedges in an even layer. Return to the oven for 8 minutes, remove and flip all of the fries. Bake for an additional 6-10 minutes, until tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Serve with a side of ketchup. Enjoy!