Here’s a dairy-free recipe for tzatziki that serves as a wonderful topping on Armenian Tacos!
- ½ English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅓ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Peel, seed and finely dice the cucumber. Wrap in a paper towel and squeeze out any excess liquids.
- In a medium bowl combine the cucumber with the remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add additional salt and pepper as needed. Garnish with fresh dill and keep chilled until serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 105 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 4 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 87 Fiber: 1 Protein: 2