This isn’t your mamma’s pasta salad recipe! Welcome to a whole new pasta salad, one that has ditched the chewy pasta for crisp, fresh veggies, and contains all of the Italian flavors that you love.
It’s a salad worth getting excited about!
Take a big bowl of this Italian Pasta Salad to your next BBQ potluck and watch how people react. While it’s different than traditional pasta salad, I find it lovely to see how many people enjoy this version more than the one that they grew up on.
It’s hard to argue with fresh ingredients, and this salad is bursting with ‘em!
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon liquid stevia
- 4 zucchini, peeled and cut into thin, 1-inch pieces
- 2 English cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green olives, quartered
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely minced
- Whisk together all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and chill before serving. Keeps in the fridge for several days. Enjoy!