Need a new salad in your life? I’ve got a refreshing one for you.
The green basil dressing is what makes this salad something special. Be sure to blend it until all of the basil leaves have disappeared and the dressing takes on a vibrant green hue.
Feel free to use whatever lettuce you love most, or whatever you have fresh and on hand.
- 3 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cups butter lettuce, torn
- 2 cups radicchio, torn
- Combine the dressing ingredients, except the oil, in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, then drizzle in the oil with the blender running. Blend until emulsified.
- Toss the lettuce and radicchio with basil dressing right before serving. Enjoy!