If your nose wrinkles at the thought of serving broccoli with your meal, then this recipe is about to rock your world! Tough, bland, soulless broccoli beware…this recipe for Amazing Roasted Broccoli is seriously delicious!
What makes it taste so amazing? First, we cut the florets in half, vertically, in order to create a nice flat side for maximum roasting area. Second, we toss it with flavor-packed minced garlic. Third, we roast it at a very high temperature, 450 F, until each floret is charred on the outside and tender on the inside. And finally, we sprinkle some fresh lemon juice right before serving. Perfection!
- olive oil spray
- 2 bunches Broccoli
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly spray 2 rimmed baking sheets with olive oil.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, slicing each floret in half lengthwise. Place the florets in a large bowl and lightly spray with olive oil. Toss with the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the florets evenly over both prepared trays. Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until tender and charred. Sprinkle with fresh lemon juice, toss and serve. Enjoy!