If you thought that grain and dairy free living was going to be boring then this recipe for Braised Beef Tacos is going to make you very, very happy 🙂
Braised Beef Tacos
- 4 oven baked tortillas
- 2 tablespoons coconut sour cream
- 1 cup braised beef
- 4 sweet mini bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 fresh scallions, greens only, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, choppped
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet, until golden.
- Spread half a Tablespoon of coconut sour cream down the center of each tortilla. Top with ¼ cup shredded, braised beef, and a sprinkle of bell pepper, scallions and cilantro. Enjoy!
Calories: 288 Fat: 20g Carbohydrates: 11g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 341mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 17g