If my daughter, Chloe, had it her way, she’d put ranch dressing on everything. Chicken, veggies, hamburgers, fries, pizza, and even a little in her hair when she’s feeling wild. Bottled, dairy-filled ranch dressing has many nutritional problems stemming from the long list of highly processed, chemical ingredients, which is why it’s much tastier to make your own. This recipe is quick, easy, and a delicious addition to chicken, veggies, hamburgers, fries, pizza,
and even your hair, but we will draw the line there.
Quick Tip: Don’t skip step 1! It is vital to making a dressing that is creamy and not runny. I know, it is going to take a little longer, and this is called Lazy Man’s Ranch after all, but trust that I wouldn’t make your do it if it wasn’t important.
- 2 cans (13.66oz) coconut milk, full fat
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley, crushed (or 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill (or 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, minced)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Chill the 2 cans of coconut milk in the fridge overnight – do not shake.
- Turn the cans of coconut milk upside down, and use a can opener to remove the bottom of the can. Pour the liquid out, then scoop the creamy, white coconut cream into a bowl. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and well combined. Chill for 15 minutes. Enjoy!