- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F. Lightly grease a 9 × 13 baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the eggs, apricot preserves, Dijon, garlic powder, and sweet paprika.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the almond flour, almond meal, coconut flour, black pepper, red pepper, and sea salt. Take 1 tablespoon of the dry ingredient mixture and add it to the wet ingredient mixture. Mix well.
- Rinse the chicken tenders and pat dry. Arrange the bowls next to the chicken, with the prepared pan within reach. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture. Dredge through the flour mixture. Place the coated chicken pieces on the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Turn the oven to high broil for 2 minutes, or until crispy. Serve with a side of Lazy Man’s Ranch. Enjoy!
Calories: 374 Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 10g Sugar: 3g Sodium: 369mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 48g