This BBQ Chicken Pizza is the perfect balance of tangy BBQ, tender chicken, spicy onion, and refreshing cilan- tro. You’ll never want boring old pepperoni pizza again.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 red onion
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup roasted, shredded chicken
- 1⁄2 cup BBQ Sauce, divided
- 1 Pizza Dough crust
- 1⁄2 cup Dairy-Free Cheese Spread
- Preheat the oven to 425 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken with half of the BBQ sauce.
- Arrange a pre-baked pizza crust on your prepared baking sheet. Spread the remaining BBQ sauce over the crust. Sprinkle Dairy-Free Cheese Spread over the pizza. Top with the sliced onions. Top with the BBQ chicken.
- Bake for 5 minutes to brown the edges. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Serving size: ¼ Calories: 346 Fat: 20g Carbohydrates: 20g Sugar: 9g Sodium: 501mg Fiber: 13g Protein: 17g
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ cup arrowroot starch
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch and sea salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- In a small bowl combine the water, egg, olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Mix well and add to the dry ingredients. Mix and form into a dough ball.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for 15 minutes in the fridge. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper. Cover with another piece of parchment paper. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into a pizza crust shape.
- Pinch the edges of the dough to form a crust. Place the dough and parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, until golden. Load up with your favorite toppings, bake for another 5 minutes, and then enjoy!
Calories: 163 Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: 14g Sodium: 113mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g