I’m so excited to share the content from my brand new online program, Fat Burning Meals, with you that today’s post is an exclusive sneak peek at one of the new videos! Patience is not my best virtue…and after spending the last 6 months creating the content for Fat Burning Meals, I simply must share some of it now 🙂 My fantastic web designer (who also happens to be my brother, Pete) is currently finishing up the Fat Burning Meals website and we are just a few short weeks away from the big reveal!!!
This recipe is the perfect, quick weekday dinner. It’s filled with fantastic, natural flavor and is high in nutrition. You can’t beat the amazing flavor of this dish. By wrapping each fillet up in a little parchment paper parcel, the salmon becomes perfectly flaky and flavor infused.
Watch the step-by-step video below and then scroll down for the full print-able recipe. Enjoy!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 inches of ginger root, peeled and minced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 limes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place each of the salmon fillets in the center of a rectangle of parchment paper. Top with the ginger, garlic, green onions, bell pepper and lime slices. Fold the parchment paper over each fillet, and tuck the edges to form a parcel.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through. Enjoy!