I’m so excited about this salad! Who knew you could enjoy a pasta salad without guilt?
Noodles, simply made with a vegetable peeler and zucchini, create the perfect base for pasta salad flavors. Serve this salad up alongside a grilled steak for an amazing, wholesome dinner that’s big on flavor.
Watch the video below as I demonstrate just how easy this delicious salad is to make…
- Trim the zucchini ends. Peel down the length of each zucchini until you reach the seeded center, creating long, noodle strands.
- Place the noodles in a medium bowl, add the quartered cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, garlic, lemon juice, dried basil, salt and pepper. Pour over the noodles and mix to combine.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
- *Optional, garnish with drops of balsamic vinegar glaze before serving.