Quick, no bake protein bars that are gluten free, and only contain wholesome ingredients? AND it comes with a drizzle of dark chocolate? Yes please!
If you saw my post on Facebook then you know that, in addition to this scrumptious Banana Chocolate Chip, I have 3 more delicious flavors up my sleeve. You’ll be seeing those recipes very soon. I’m officially obsessed with this yummy dessert-like, protein-packed snack!
The key to delicious protein bars is in the quality of the protein that you use. And when it comes to high quality protein powder there’s one company that is head and shoulders above the rest…BioTRUST.
B and I have known Joel Marion, the cofounder of BioTRUST, for years, and if there’s one thing that he’s passionate about it’s making the highest quality of protein and supplements. In fact, here’s the commitment that he’s made to his customers:
- Using only top-quality, all-natural ingredients that are free from hormones, antibiotics, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors and preservatives.
- Products that work because they contain the precise Scientific Dose™ of each key ingredient for real results.
- Strict quality control measures that ensure each and every BioTrust product meets label claims and is guaranteed potent and pure.
Enjoy this recipe for No Bake Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Bars and stay tuned for 3 more ahhhhhh-mazing flavors 🙂
- In a medium bowl combine the protein powder and coconut flour.
- In another medium bowl mash the bananas. Add the coconut milk, water and vanilla, mix until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. If the batter is dry then add a few more drops of water. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Line a freezer-safe plate with wax paper. Form the dough into 10 bars. Place on the wax paper and put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat (make your own by placing a small saucepan directly in a skillet that has few Tablespoons of water) melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and drizzle or dip in the melted dark chocolate. Return to the freezer for 10 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- I suggest storing these bars in the freezer — Then simply allow to defrost slightly before enjoying!