Trying to lose weight can be SO frustrating! Especially when you’ve tried and tried without success.
The good news is that weight loss can be automatic the moment that you change your eating habits.
And I am NOT talking about starting another “diet”. I’m talking about permanently changing the foods that you eat.
Once you do this weight loss will never be a frustration again.
Here is the simplest way to know if your food is healthy: If your food CAN go bad, it’s good for you. If your food CAN’T go bad, it’s bad for you.
Use these 8 rules as your guide to easily and effortlessly lose weight:
- Enjoy Unlimited Veggies, Egg, Lean Meat, and Fish
- Enjoy Limited Fruit
- Enjoy Limited Nuts
- Enjoy Limited Dairy
- Eat No Grain
- Eat No Legumes Or Soy
- Eat No Potato
- Eat No Sugar
Here are a few more tips to speed your weight loss…
Don’t Eat Late. This is one of the most overlooked ways to lose fat. Calories eaten late at night are quickly stored as fat, so cut it out completely.
- Brush your teeth right after dinner. Once your teeth are brushed, you’ve put an end to your consumption for the day.
- Change your routine. If you always end your day watching TV with your hand in the snack bowl, then now is time to do things different. Find something to do that doesn’t revolve around food.
- Make a new habit. The first few weeks without your late night snacks will be the hardest, but soon your no-food-after-dinner routine will feel normal.
Cut Out Grains. If you’d like to lose weight, take the first step by cutting grains from your diet. Grains are filled with carbohydrates and calories that quickly add up to extra pounds.
- Eat a sandwich on lettuce, rather than bread. You can still enjoy the tasty sandwich filling without bread, like this Caveman BLT.
- Instead of carb-filled pasta, serve your favorite healthy noodle sauce with spaghetti squash, like this casserole.
- Don’t snack on crackers or chips. Instead snack on fresh fruit, veggies, nuts or seeds.
Fill Up On Fiber. Do you eat enough fiber? Fiber is essential when it comes to losing weight.
- Eat a salad as your main dish. Add protein to a large pile of greens like this Herb Chicken, Arugula and Mango Salad.
- Make vegetables a part of every meal. The benefits of eating more vegetables are too numerous to list, just know that your body will become healthier and leaner with each fibrous bite. This recipe turns vegetables into a healthy rice.
- Fruit is a delicious source of fiber. Add fresh, seasonal fruits into your daily diet.
Drink Lots Of Water. Drinking water is another extremely simple way to promote weight loss. Chronic dehydration causes false hunger signals and make you eat more than you should.
- Drink water before each meal. This helps fill you up and prevents overeating.
- Choose spring water instead of sugar-filled sodas and juices. Drinking sugar-filled drinks are one of the quickest ways to gain weight.
- Carry a water bottle with you throughout your day. Keep water in the car and at your desk for constant hydration.
Eat Natural Sweets. Traditional sugary sweets cause weight gain. Natural sweets are more delicious and satisfying than sugar-filled sweets.
- Fruit is nature’s candy. Here’s an easy way to simply turn fruit into a delicious dessert.
- Don’t eat foods that contain white sugar or high fructose corn syrup. These items quickly cause weight gain.
- Use wholesome sweeteners such as pure maple syrup, brown rice syrup or dates in your recipes instead of white sugar. Eliminate white sugar from your kitchen. These brownies have zero sugar.