Thanksgiving is only a few days away…do you know what you’ll serve for appetizers?
This recipe is simple, classic and delicious — the only catch is that you need access to fresh, ripe figs.
With only 4 high quality ingredients, this may be the simplest appetizer you’ll ever make, as well as the tastiest.
These disappear quickly. Andrew and Chloe finished off an entire plate of these as an after-school snack!
- In a medium skillet cook the bacon until crispy. Allow to cool and then crumble.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with olive oil.
- Halve the figs and line, cut side up, on the prepared pan.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze on the cut side of each fig. Sprinkle with goat cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Place in oven for 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately