Who doesn’t love breakfast that comes in a cute package? I certainly do.
These Greens, Eggs and Ham cups are perfect for your healthy on-the-go breakfast!
Greens, Eggs and Ham
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 12 slices of nitrate free ham
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
- In a medium sized skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Cook until tender.
- Add the steamed broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined. Remove from heat.
- Using kitchen scissors, make a slice to the center of each piece of ham, then fold into a cone shape in each muffin cup. Fill halfway with the broccoli mixture.
- Crack an egg into each ham cup. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until the edges of the ham are crispy.
Calories: 135 Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sodium: 437 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 12 g