It’s official…I’m obsessed with Greek yogurt.
This morning I found myself spreading it on egg sandwiches for the kids.
Last night I served it up as an after-dinner snack with fresh blackberries.
And then it somehow made its way into my tuna salad for lunch.
This recipe turned out impossibly delicious and creamy, thanks to fat-free Greek yogurt. Shredded apple and green cabbage compliment the creaminess with a delicate crunch.
- 2 (5oz) cans wild albacore tuna, packed in water
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons champagne mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, plus more for garnish
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1 green apple, shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups organic mixed greens
- Drain the tuna and flake in a medium bowl. Add the yogurt, mustard, dill and pepper. Mix until creamy and well combined.
- Add the shredded apple and cabbage. Mix well.
- Arrange mixed greens on plates, then use an ice cream scooper to place the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with dill weed.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…