Cold winter months make me crave warm sweets, specifically apple pie. I love this Skillet Apple Pie for many reasons. It’s super fast, like only 10 minutes. It’s sugar and grain free, making it guilt free. And, best of all, it tastes sinfully sweet. B couldn’t believe it when I told him it didn’t have any sugar. Try this recipe next time you want to curl up with a warm, comforting treat.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 organic apples, try pink lady
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons golden raisins
- ¼ cup ground walnuts
- Melt coconut oil in skillet over medium heat. Wash and chop apples then add to skillet.
- Cook apples, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and continue to cook until apples are tender.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…