Here’s a nutritious meal that can be made in minutes. Red grapes, green apple and celery add a nice crunch to tender tuna and the avocado boat is fun for kids and adults alike 🙂
Tasty Tuna Boats
- 2 cans of wild caught albacore tuna, packed in water
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- Half of green apple, finely chopped
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- ¼ cup organic mayo
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, and more for garnish
- 3 Avocados, pitted and halved
- Drain tuna, then flake into a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except avocado, and mix until well combined.
- Serve by placing a scoop of tuna into each avocado half. Sprinkle with dill weed.
Calories: 268 Fat: 22 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Sodium: 147 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 12 g
Did you try this recipe? Share your thoughts below…