Who needs the drive-thru when you can whip up a batch of these tasty egg muffins? In the video below watch how quick and easy this recipe really is.
Get creative with the ingredients — add your favorite breakfast meat, chopped or crumbled, and add your favorite spices.
- 6 omega-3, organic, free range eggs
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- handful of organic shredded cheese
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners or grease with coconut oil.
- Mix up the eggs, add bell pepper, cheese and seasonings. Fill 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the egg is fully set.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…