Here’s a great low carb pancake recipe. Eat these without guilt — just don’t smother them in syrup 🙂
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 6 omega-3, free range eggs
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup filtered water
- Pre-heat your pancake griddle and grease with a touch of coconut oil.
- In medium bowl whisk the eggs, oil, milk, honey and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the coconut flour, salt and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix well. Add the water and mix.
- Cook on the pancake griddle until golden.
Calories: 194 Fat: 13 g Carbohydrates: 9 g Sodium: 267 mg Fiber: 4.2 g Protein: 6 g