There’s a new star in my kitchen…my 3 year old Chloe! She did all the mixing and measuring for these deliciously fudgy brownies 🙂
Chloe’s Mocha Brownies
For the Brownies:
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened rice milk
- ½ cup brewed decaf coffee
- ½ cup canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ½ cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- ½ cup earthbalance margarine
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Oil a 9″ square pan.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl combine the wet ingredients. Add the wet to the dry in batches, mix well. Once combined add the macnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Set on wire rack to cool.
- For the glaze: Melt the chocolate chips and earthbalance in a small saucepan or double boiler. Pour over the entire pan of brownies, smooth over the surface. Place the pan in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set completely. Cut into squares and enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…