Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable, part of the same plant family as broccoli, kale, cabbage and collards. It comes as no surprise that cauliflower is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that do wonders in promoting a healthy body and immune system.
This recipe is quick, easy and tastes great! Use fresh and locally grown cauliflower for best results.
- 1 head cauliflower
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Fresh salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and place in a medium bowl.
- In a small cup combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss the mixture over the cauliflower, mix well.
- Put the mixture in prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, mixing the cauliflower after 10 mins.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…