I love having a big salad for lunch. Usually my salads end up being a hodgepodge of whatever is in the fridge at the moment, but today my salad took on an Oriental theme.
This salad is the perfect combination of crunchy spinach, tender tofu, sweet sesame sticks, tangy dried fruit, soft avocado with ginger sesame dressing to draw it all together. Best of all this recipe is super quick! Makes one serving.
- 4 cups organic baby spinach
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 3.5 oz savory baked tofu, sliced
- Handful of honey sesame sticks (Trader Joe’s)
- Sprinkle of Super Cranberry & Pomegranate dried fruit blend (Trader Joe’s)
- Bragg’s Organic Ginger and Sesame salad dressing
- Dash of freshly ground salt and pepper
- Toss all of the ingredients into a large bowl and enjoy
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…