Mmmmm, chocolate dipped bananas never tasted as good as they do with this raw vegan chocolate. Freeze bananas ahead of time (my freezer is always stocked with them for the morning green smoothie) and then simply dip in the chocolate, roll on your favorite nut topping and watch as it hardens in about a minute.
- 1 cup liquid coconut oil (or use cacao butter for a chocolate that won’t melt as easily in the sun — liquefy it by placing in a bowl within a bowl of hot water)
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- Frozen bananas (you may want to skewer them first)
- Nut toppings
- Place liquefied coconut oil (or cacao butter) in a bowl and mix in the cacao powder and raw honey.
- It will last in the fridge for a couple of months, and at room temperature for a few weeks.
- Place your nut topping on a plate. Dip the bananas in the chocolate and roll on the toppings.
- Chocolate will harden within a couple of minutes. If you want to expedite the process, place dipped bananas in the freezer for a minute.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…