Collard greens are packed with vitamins, calcium and cancer fighting enzymes. This recipe is quick, has no added fat and is simply a delicious snack or light meal. I like to enjoy it as a mid-morning snack after a green smoothie breakfast :0) Add a scoop of cooked beans on top for added protein.
- 1 cup vegan broth
- ½ onion, sliced
- 12 oz torn collard greens
- Dash of freshly ground sea salt
- Place the broth in a pan over medium heat. Add the onions and collard greens and cover.
- Allow the greens to cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook until the greens are tender through the stems.
- Serve with a dash of sea salt.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…