You’d never know by tasting this salad that it contains no added oil. While balsamic raspberry blush vinegar lends amazing flavor to this already bursting salad.
Favorite Spinach Salad
- 8 cups cleaned spinach leaves
- 3 oranges, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 2 cucumbers, peeled sliced and quartered
- ⅛ cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- ⅛ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced or whole raspberries
- ½ cup white balsamic raspberry blush vinegar
- * Optional: avocado, chopped
- Combined the spinach, oranges, cucumbers, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds and strawberries in a bowl.
- Add the vinegar and toss well. Top with avocado.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…