I love these chips because you get all the satisfaction of crunching on cheesy chips not only without guilt, but with the pleasure of knowing that you are getting all the benefits of kale. It’s full of fiber, vitamin A and calcium, so eat up!
- 3 bunches organic, red kale, wash and trim the stems
- ¼ cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2 cups nutritional yeast
- 1 cup Parma (or use 1 cup ground raw walnuts)
- Fresh ground sea salt
- Place the kale in a large mixing bowl. Coat with oil and then sprinkle with the remaining ingredients. Mix until fully coated.
- Spread the kale over mesh dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 4 hours, or until desired crunchiness.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…