These bars are awesome. They are perfect for a quick snack or breakfast. My kids love them so much that one batch doesn’t last more than a week!
Strawberry-Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup golden flax meal
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons raw sesame seeds
- In a food processor grind the walnuts, pecans and almonds. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a blender, combine the blueberries, strawberries and flax meal. Pour over the nut mixture, add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture over a lined dehydrator tray in a large square or rectangle. Try to keep in about 1 inch thickness. Dehydrate at 100 degrees for 12 hours, then flip the entire sheet over and dehydrate for another 12 hours.
- Slice into granola bar sized pieces and store in an airtight container.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…