While I’ve been dabbling with raw food cooking preparation, B has been a great sport about trying out the raw meals. He’s honest about whether or not he likes something, and this taco salad had him raving. The Raw ‘Refried Beans’ are a fun addition, as well as the Raw Corn Chips.
- Large lettuce leaves
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded on mandoline
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 ear of corn, kernels shaved off
- Creamy Raw Dressing
- Raw ‘Refried Beans’
- Raw Corn Chips
- Chopped avocado
- Line each plate with the lettuce leaves.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, corn kernels and a couple of tablespoons of dressing. Mix until well combined. Spoon over the lettuce.
- Top each serving with Raw Refried beans, chopped avocado and Raw Corn Chips.
- Serve with a side of salsa.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…