This recipe for pecan milk is lighter than my other nut milk recipes. If you want to make it creamier just add less water. The delicate maple and cinnamon flavor of this milk is really great over raw granola.
- 4 cups raw pecans, soaked for 4 hrs
- 8 cups filtered water
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut butter (feel free to leave out, but it adds a creamy feel to the milk)
- Dash of fresh ground cinnamon
- Dash of fresh ground nutmeg
- Dash of fresh ground sea salt
- Drain and rinse the pecans. Combine 2 cups pecans and 4 cups water in a high speed blender. Strain the milk, then repeat with the remaining 2 cups of nuts and 4 cups of water.
- Return the milk to the blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend until well combined.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…