This spinach salad is bursting with flavor. It’s quick and easy to whip up, and makes eating raw spinach that much easier.
- 2 cups fresh organic baby spinach
- 1 ear raw corn, kernels shaved off
- ⅛ cup thinly sliced onion
- 5 organic strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon raw hemp seeds
- ¼ of an organic avocado, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Mustard Dressing (Mix your own using 2 Tbl mustard, 1 Tbl raw honey, 2 Tbl flax seed oil, 2 Tbl apple cider vinegar)
- Mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 296 calories, 18g fat, 205mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 5g protein
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…