Layered drinks just look cool. This shake is easy to whip up and instantly transports you to a hammock on a tropical beach where you rock gently in the lazy afternoon sun…
- 1 cup organic pineapple, chopped
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- Blend everything except the strawberries, then pour half of the mixture into another cup to reserve. Add the strawberries and blend until well combined.
- In your serving glass, pour a layer of strawberry mixture (its thicker, so should go on the bottom) then pour the reserved mixture on top.
- For fun you can add another plop of the strawberry mixture on top.
Calories: 395 Fat: 9 g Carbohydrates: 74 g Sodium: 6 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 3 g
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…