Two things surprised me about this dish.
The first was the flavor — it’s intense! Between the Lemon Pesto sauce, the zucchini and bell pepper, the raw cheese, and the Parma Chipotle Cayenne sprinkles, your taste buds will kick into overdrive.
The second surprise was how filling it was. I couldn’t believe how full this meal made me.
- 3 organic green zucchini
- 3 organic yellow zucchini
- 1 organic orange bell pepper
- 2 organic green heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Slice the vegetables using a mandoline slicer. Throw them into a large bowl.
- Place all of the ingredients, except the olive oil, into a high speed blender. Blend and add the olive oil in a steady stream. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the zucchini pasta with the Lemon-Pesto Sauce.
- Optional: garnish with Raw Cheese and Parma, Chipotle Cayenne.
Did you try this recipe? Share how you liked it below…